Production of the Four Horsemens latest action figure offering from their property 7 th Kingdom is in full swing and are expected to ship from the factory early next week. Queen Alluxandra of the Bluddmane Clan is the main character in this latest wave of figures from the Horsemen and in keeping with Four Horsemen tradition, she wont be arriving by herself.
As with previous Seventh Kingdom Releases (Xetheus and Ramathorr), a group of exclusive variants of the main character have been created and will be offered through various online retailers, toy news websites, and action figure magazines.
Over the next four days (including today) the Four Horsemen will release images of Queen Alluxandra and her variants, and will also reveal the name of each character and where that figure can be purchased.
On Friday some of these figures will go up for pre-order on some of the retailers websites, and next week youll have the opportunity to pre-order the complete set of exclusives through the Four Horsemens own online retail outlet: Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com).
These first two figures are going to be available only through the Four Horsemen themselves: Queen Alluxandra of the Bluddmane Clan and Isadorra of the Ironspynne Clan.
Both figures will come with their respective scepters, and each will also wield a battle sword for when diplomacy just doesnt do the trick. Queen Aluxandra will also carry a removable dagger.
Each figures will retail for $20.00 and both will be available from the Four Horsemen at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con and through Store Horsemen.
First up is the blue hued feline warrior – Akkuli. Akkuli will be available through Action Figure Xpress (http://www.ShopAFX.com), and if she lasts long enough, will also be available at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.
Second is the gleaming elemental - Kromius. Available through The Fwoosh (http://www.TheFwoosh.com), the extremely limited Kromius will go fast.
Last up for today is the first of two exclusives to be carried by Big Bad Toy Store (http://www.BigBadToyStore.com), the fair-furred feline fighter – Biggara.
All three of these warrior women will each wield a deadly spear, and a razor sharp small sword. The price of each figure will be determined by each individual retailer at in the near future. At a later date, all three of these figures as well as Queen Alluxandra and Isadorra will also be available in a complete set along with all of the other yet-to-be-revealed exclusive variants only through Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com).
First up we have the Bengal beauty to be offered through various Wizard Magazine: Wizard World conventions (http://www.WizardWorld.com) later this year Dzwirra.
Next we have the steel siren - Ccora. Ccora will be carried by online toy retailer, Corner Store Comics (http://www.CornerStoreComics.com), and like all of the other exclusive variants, will be extremely limited.
Our final lady for today wields the coldest claws of any of the feline warrior women – Oktobria. Not only will Oktobria be offered through October Toys (http://www.OctoberToys.com) own website, but October Toys will also have her for sale at the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.
All three of these warrior women will each wield a deadly spear, and a razor sharp small sword. The price of each figure will be determined by each individual retailer in the near future. At a later date, all three of these figures as well as the five previously introduced figures will also be available in a complete set along with all of the other yet-to-be-revealed exclusive variants only through Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com).
The first of the final three is one of the darkest denizens of the 7 th Kingdom Baddathiir. Baddathiir will be the second of two exclusive variants carried by online toy retailer Big Bad Toy Store (http://www.BigBadToyStore.com) .
Number two on our list today is the slithering soldier mutant Siliskk. The Four Horsemens very own online retail outlet, Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com) will be the only place to pick up this very limited figure. Siliskk will be sold for $20.00 each and will not be available at Comic Con!
The last but certainly not least of the exclusive variants to be revealed will be offered through online toy news website, Raving Toy Maniac (http://www.ToyMania.com). Shes the crimson cat of the 7 th Kingdom Raavia.
All three of these warrior women will each wield a deadly spear, and a razor sharp small sword. The price of each figure will be determined by each individual retailer at in the near future. At a later date, all three of these figures as well as the eight previously introduced figures will also be available in a complete set only through Store Horsemen (http://www.StoreHorsemen.com) .
Finally, The Four Horsemen announced their schedule for Wizard World Philly:
The Four Horsemen are going to be very busy at Wizard World Philly this year, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have time to hang out with action figure fans. If you’re going to be attending, be sure to stop and see them at booth #400. Below is a list of just some of the items that they’ll have on display.
- The “Toyfare Hall of Fame Award” that they received at the 2008 Wizard World Philly.
- Previously shown and never before seen 2-up prototypes from their property, Gothitropolis.
- Previously shown, completely sold out figures from their fan-favorite property, 7 th Kingdom.
- The first, preliminary paint samples of the Queen and Her Court from their fan-favorite property, 7 th Kingdom.
- DC Universe Classics painted 2-up prototypes seen in person by the public for the first time.
- Masters of the Universe Classics painted 2-up prototypes seen in person by the public for the first time.
- More goodies and surprises that you won’t see anywhere else.
The Four Horsemen will also be hosting and attending various panels and events at Wizard World Philly. Below is a comprehensive list of the times and locations of those events.
- Friday 1pm-2pm (rm. #201C) “What The Heck’s Up With The Four Horsemen?” : Join the Four Horsemen for a walk down memory lane a they go over some of the past milestones, current events and future happenings since setting out to start their own company 10 years ago this September. You’ll get a comprehensive overview of the work they’ve done with Mattel on various DC owned properties, as well as a look at their collaboration with Mattel on the fan-fueled mega hit Masters of the Universe Classics. Also to be discussed are the past and current Fantastic Exclusive, 7h Kingdom and Gothitropolis happenings as well as what the future might hold for these Four Horsemen fan-favorite properties. As a bonus, the Horsemen will include a quick “Toy Design Methods and Materials” section, and they’ll wrap everything up with a “Question and Answers” session.
- Friday 5pm-6pm (rm. #201C) “Big Toy Industry Panel!” : Got a question about anything going on right now in the toy industry? These guys have all the answers! Join nearly every toy industry guest who’s going to be at Wizard World Philly, from Jesse Falcon to the Four Horsemen, as they appear onstage together to talk shop and answer your questions. Moderated by Justin Aclin.
- Saturday 5pm-6pm (rm. #201C) “2009 Toyfare Hall of Fame Awards” : It’s like the Kennedy Center Honors, but with more build-a-figures! Join the ToyFare staff and toy industry luminaries as we salute this year’s inductees: Jesse Falcon (Marvel Legends), Tim Bruckner (DC Direct), Randy Bowen (Bowen Designs) and Hasbro’s Transformers (represented by product manager Aaron Archer). Randy Bowen will have a special video acceptance, and the rest of the honorees will be on hand to be presented with this year’s amazing statuettes, designed by the dream team and two of the 2008 Toyfare Hall of Fame inductees – the Four Horsemen and Clayburn Moore!
Pretty awesome. I would certainly go if I were in the Philadelphia area. Wizard World Philly always gets The Four Horsemen as special guests! You know who Chicago got last year? Tonner.